1. This policy sets out the returns policy for botanical art models or needle felt craft kits purchased through the online store operated by Sophie Wheatley of All Things Felt & Beautiful.
2. To be eligible for a return, your purchase must be returned and received by Sophie Wheatley in the same condition that you received it. To return you must pack it using the same wrapping and packing materials and use the same box UNLESS it will benefit from being further protected by packing in a new box.
3. Pre-ordered needle felting kits are not eligible for a return or refund. All sales of needle felt kits are final.
4. If you change your mind about a purchase within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the art you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us. Returns after 14 days will not be considered.
5. Where you would like to return an art model you have purchased, please contact Sophie Wheatley immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org, to let us know that you want to return the item. You must return art models using a tracking and signed for postal service - your refund will not be processed unless you provide evidence of this AND demonstrate with photos that the model has been packed sufficiently well.
6. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
7. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
9. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
10. Commissioned artwork is not eligible for a refund.